Sunday 23 December 2012

A day with Harry and Irene

Thursday, 20 December 2012 


Hello!
I'm very happy today!

I will be spending the day with Harry and Irene.


My day starts
 with a walk in Harry’s village, Epitalio.

 Learning and playing 
with Harry and his friends


Singing with Harry...


Hmmm ... A cat like me ...

“Kourabiedes”
(Traditional Greek Christmas Cookies
from grandma ...

 
In front of the fireplace

A sweet from Harry for me
Mmmm ... delicious!

Reading with Harry

Playing with Harry in his room



Hmmm ... 
How wonderful I feel 
in the arms of Irene ...

Wow ... 
A “kalikantzaraki” (goblin) 
near the “kourabiedes” (sweets)! 

Playing with Irene

Time to rest




Our favorite books


 Hungry! Let's eat ...


 It was a wonderful day


I’m sleepy... 
Goodnight everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.